Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pumpkin Soup of the Day

Today is a humid and hot day that my family and myself decided to stay indoors. My spouse was busying coaching my son's homework and his coming SA1(P3) exams.  whilst my girl looking around her toys cupboard to find something to play. As we had our late breakfast, my spouse requested to have light snacks for our lunch.  Looking thru my fridge, I still have a ripe pumpkin to be used.  As Pumpkin is rich in vitamins and high in fibres, I decided to cook this healthy soup to go with toasted garlic breads.  I browsed thru a few recipes and found Christine's blog recipe
I always taught that making of pumpkin soup is difficult but in fact, it simple and nice... thanks Christine for your yummy soup recipe.


Pumpkin Soup @ Sugabakes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails