Sunday, October 14, 2012

Birthday Cake - Mango Cake

Today is my dear brother's birthday.  As I was running out of idea what to bake, my sister has agreed to bake one for him. But later changed her mind as she do not have much ingredients at home and also no idea of what to bake.  No choice I have to take over the work.  I browsed thru baking books and website for some ideas and decided to add sponge fingers around the mango cake (from one of the food blog).  I am not sure how the taste will be like but went ahead to bake it.  My brother was delighted and gave me a pat on my shoulder and thanks me for the effort.  :) The outcome....not so good... my brother commented that the sponge fingers and nuts should be omitted as it does not taste fantastic.  Hmm.... Anyway Happy Birthday to my dear Brother! 
 
Mango Cake with sponge fingers @ Sugabakes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails