Friday, June 25, 2010

Vanilla Heart

This butter cookies are especially made for my princess.  She like helping out and making of cookies.  With some helps, she manage to finish it. And my children just love the rich butter cookies.

Hand made by my little princess....











 
Recipe
-------
225g Plain Flour - sifted
150g butter - cut into cubes
1 tsp of vanilla essence
120g of caster sugar

Methods:
1) Mix plain flour with butter until it resemble of breadcrumbs. 
2) Add in sugar and vanilla and mix well till soft dough is form.
3) roll the dough and cut with cookies cutter.
4) Bake in oven of 180c for 15 - 20 mins till golden brown.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Thank you Jenny for sharing this receipe. Is simple & easy that my girl can also make it with some guidance. I asked my son & he gave it 10/10.

Cheers,

djchia said...

oh really? glad that your children love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails